• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Eight: Swagless Kelly Slides into your DM's

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Came away with a W and the NOT streak continues. Hopefully Jackson's injury doesn't prove to be major.

Wasn't comfortable until the last TD. Just felt like the kind of game that could slip away at any point. Good to be through that stretch of the schedule.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
gg mre, Lonestar, Limedust, and all the other Bama fans. Wear down LSU a bit for us, ok?

And gg to everyone else, this thing got finished in just about 3.5 hours from kickoff.
GG, and a surprising short CBS game. Sadly in a hellacious line for the bus.

tebunker

Banned
Also, everyone go out and burn a couch, WVU is quietly the best team in the BIG12... which says so much about them and the BIG12.

That Baylor game is shaping up to be a defacto championship game.

That was maybe the most uninteresting and offensively challenged 34-10 win that I've ever been do, but it was so much fun watching us just choke the life out of TCU in the 2nd half.

iQRwB.jpg

cashman

Banned
Also, everyone go out and burn a couch, WVU is quietly the best team in the BIG12... which says so much about them and the BIG12.

That Baylor game is shaping up to be a defacto championship game.

Baylor is gonna lose a few games before going into Morgantown

Kacar

I have always felt like when a stadium does a coordinated color thing that it should match the teams uniforms.

So I think the whiteout while they wear navy is lame.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
At a wedding so I'm only able to catch the game on my phone here and there.

Those first few minutes were pretty rough.

Top Bottom