• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Eight: Swagless Kelly Slides into your DM's

Kacar

I know he scored the TD but Baugh is just not my guy.

It's always 2 bad plays then 1 great one. And he's so huge and lumbering but not in any good ways (except for that TD).

Kacar

That first half looked pretty similar to the one Bama had earlier. Only our offense got going later rather than the first couple drives.

Fuck.

Karl2177

I bet a lot of people with perfect picks so far this week. I think I only picked one wrong(taking Iowa..lol)

I just took a look and I'm the only one sitting at 10-0 right now. Didn't get the bonus points for Bama/TAMU, but I could use an LSU win and a Wyoming win.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Got home, saw you guys mention this during the game, but seeing it clearly now:

bamasack.0.gif

AntoneM

Welp, ASU down to it's 4th QB (starter apparently got hurt this game, backup is out for the season, 3rd string got a season ending injury prior to the season) so now we're on our true freshman who was supposed to redshirt and had had very few reps with the first string offense.

UCLA's only rushing attempt in the third quarter was on the final play of the quarter and was by their QB.

Welp, ASU down to it's 4th QB (starter apparently got hurt this game, backup is out for the season, 3rd string got a season ending injury prior to the season) so now we're on our true freshman who was supposed to redshirt and had had very few reps with the first string offense.

Manny Wilkins is actually back for this game. He was the starter until getting hurt vs USC.

Top Bottom