• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Eight: Swagless Kelly Slides into your DM's

UCLA up 21-17 on Utah, what madness is this?

They're getting no rushing offense and under 6 yards per pass, Utah must've turned it over or something.

Edit: A fumble and a ton of DPI apparently.

jfkgoblue

The last 2 white out games have given us these great plays, lets hope for another.

Braxton's Shimmy
DeDdKlu.gif

Walk off Sack
vOX66zh.gif
PSU always whites out either Michigan or OSU, whichever is the home game that year, I expect OSU to roll easily.

ag-my001

If we lose this game, we're out of the championship talk. No way A&M drops 2 more of what they have left.

I'm still terrified of Mississippi against our secondary, and I'll need to see LSU tonight to see if their new offense is for real.

squicken

If we lose this game, we're out of the championship talk. No way A&M drops 2 more of what they have left.

Bama likely would always be the first of any 1 loss team that could make playoffs. Not that they will lose this game. Scoreboard is a fluke right now

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Bama likely would always be the first of any 1 loss team that could make playoffs. Not that they will lose this game. Scoreboard is a fluke right now

1 loss Bama would not get in over 1 loss A&M who is both SEC champ and has a head to head win.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
True, but we would have to have TAMU lose in the SEC championship game and, probably, drop another one before that for us to get in before them. I don't see the committee taking two from the same conference barring Armageddon over the last third of the season.

@RedditCFB 48s49 seconds ago
Stanford's 4 turnovers and Colorado's 3 missed FGs help celebrate the World Series with a 10-5 Final Score. The over was 49.5. #COLOvsSTAN

squicken

@RedditCFB 48s49 seconds ago
Stanford's 4 turnovers and Colorado's 3 missed FGs help celebrate the World Series with a 10-5 Final Score. The over was 49.5. #COLOvsSTAN

Two biggest surprises of the season, to me. Furd's collapse and the Buffs finally not being terrible

e: A&M killing themselves with these mistakes.

ag-my001

Nothing is more exciting than seeing your running back break a tackle and run up the middle on Bama.

Edit: the heck was that?!

Top Bottom