• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Eight: Swagless Kelly Slides into your DM's

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Even for a first use? It's a 3-liter cask, so I'm okay with not going through that much port for seasoning when it's one of my favorite drinks on its own.

Putting another liquid in a first use barrel may sightly reduce the amount of oak flavor you get on your first mead you put in there, but it isn't going to create any new flavors. You may get some port flavor in your mead, but you'd get that by just adding a bit of port to the mead.

FXD7dZL.gif

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Eddie Jackson's probably out for the game if not the season. Croatoan should be pleased.

HTupolev

So I got some cotton candy and the nutrition facts say the entire bag is just 42g. I'm not sure what this makes me feel more: that cans of soda have lots of sugar or that cotton candy is even fluffier than it looks.

Go Huskies!

ag-my001

Why even fake the run on that one? Oh well, here's hoping we can at least come back to cover, then move on.

With New Mexico State and Mississippi State next, 8-1 looks mighty nice.

ag-my001

Knight found his happy feet again. He's been better since the UCLA game, but he's run backwards several times this half.

ag-my001

gg mre, Lonestar, Limedust, and all the other Bama fans. Wear down LSU a bit for us, ok?

And gg to everyone else, this thing got finished in just about 3.5 hours from kickoff.

tebunker

Banned
gg mre, Lonestar, Limedust, and all the other Bama fans. Wear down LSU a bit for us, ok?

And gg to everyone else, this thing got finished in just about 3.5 hours from kickoff.

Might be the most important thing

Also that ridiculous line held. Wtf

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!

gg to you, too. Thanks for always repping Aggy with class.

Top Bottom