• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Eight: Swagless Kelly Slides into your DM's

I'm convinced Minnesota is just playing the role of a "Good Neighbor"

Oh geez Rutgers you know you deserve this one, so we'll just letcha win

I'm convinced Minnesota is just playing the role of a "Good Neighbor"

Oh geez Rutgers you know you deserve this one, so we'll just letcha win

giphy.gif

Also, seeing as TAMU-Bama is the only (real) game on today, I might just look at scores, play IW, and continue rewatching Lost instead of watch any games.

Falchion

#6 playing #1, both undefeated, same conference.

#1 18.5 pt favorites?!

That is insane. I know Alabama is at home but still.

Would you put money on A&M to cover? I actually might but I think a lot of people think it'll be close the first half and then bama will bama and yolo their way to a second half blowout with some D scores.

Would you put money on A&M to cover? I actually might but I think a lot of people think it'll be close the first half and then bama will bama and yolo their way to a second half blowout with some D scores.

I'd never bet on college football. Lines like this show how much fuckery is involved .

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Also, seeing as TAMU-Bama is the only (real) game on today, I might just look at scores, play IW, and continue rewatching Lost instead of watch any games.

Our game is worth watching if you're interested in seeing Baker Mayfield get buried under a wave of tortillas.

If I'm Rutgers, I'd be firing Vinnie Okurch. Dude is absolutely abysmal. Special Teams were never an issue at Rutgers like they are now.

Slo

Now it's time for the blockbuster powerhouse showdown that everybody has been looking foward to!
Illinois at Michigan
Something's gotta give!

Top Bottom