• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Eight: Swagless Kelly Slides into your DM's

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
Gonna say, i knew A&M would get blown out. Alabama is too good.

Btw, Alabama fans should never complain about anything. Yall have it the easiest in the country and should be thankful you only win.

Try being an aggie, arkansas, Tennessee, or any other team's fan for once.

tebunker

Banned

Btw, Alabama fans should never complain about anything. Yall have it the easiest in the country and should be thankful you only win.

Right because we didn't suffer through Mike Dubose, Coach Fran, Price and Shula. We were in the Dark for longer than a decade. I'd even argue that Stallings was around for about 4-5 years too long. He should of hung in up closer to 94.

We get it. Well most of us get it, and are thankful to be alive during this run.

squicken

Is it ever going to occur to the A&M offensive coordinator that he can't run a horizontal offense against the Bama defense?

ag-my001

Ok, nice punt. Now please give me one of those plays where Mack seems to teleport three yards into the backfield for the tackle.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

Was an Alabama fan during the 90s on, already been there

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
This field position is a bit of an improvement.

I have a feeling that our NOT streak is coming to an end this game.

squicken

If Knight could throw, like at just a base competency, A&M could hit a few deep balls. It's single coverage outside and A&M has very good WRs. But he can't

The last 2 white out games have given us these great plays, lets hope for another.

Braxton's Shimmy
DeDdKlu.gif

Walk off Sack
vOX66zh.gif

Kacar

Layed out the guy engaged in making a tackle.

That looked unusual, don't see it that often.

Edit: holy F. Looked like he was about to break his teammates fingers.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Except it does, if the contact is initiated by the crown of the defenders helmet.

I could be wrong, but the way Vern Gary describe this second targeting seem to emphasize defenseless.

I probably am just confused on the rules though.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
If Knight could throw, like at just a base competency, A&M could hit a few deep balls. It's single coverage outside and A&M has very good WRs. But he can't
He is actually a garbage qb, made to look good by our receivers.

Hope we hurt a few bama players on the way out at least.

Top Bottom