• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Four - Off-Season Thread - tOSU wins it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Nebraska's strength and conditioning coach is helping out, I believe. Whereas in previous seasons we have had a tendency to trail off in the 4th quarter, we seem to still have a ton left in the tank.

That, and we have the highest score differential in the FBS in the 4th quarter at +51.

Nebraska's strength and conditioning coach is helping out, I believe. Whereas in previous seasons we have had a tendency to trail off in the 4th quarter, we seem to still have a ton left in the tank.

That, and we have the highest score differential in the FBS in the 4th quarter at +51.

I'd feel so much better had we scored on that last drive.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Oh, LSU fans:

Posted by Message
novabill
LSU Fan
Crossville, TN
Member since Sep 2005
7155 posts

Get a lawyer and suePosted on 9/24/16 at 9:38 pm

After the play on was complete the SEC decided to overturn the call on the field. Make them show in court that the " indisputable visual evidence" the snap happened after time ran out.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate

I agree with this. Every team we've played this year seems to fade late but we stay just as consistent, if not get better.

I feel like Arkansas should be up in the 2-3 possession range, but for boneheaded plays and bad defense on the two qb runs. I don't think you can expect aTm to play as poorly in the second half, so I'll take that as a bad sign. Unless its just a sign that every time play stops these two are destined to be tied.

nillapuddin

Ooooooooo

C
A
T
S

CATS CATS CATS

Atmosphere was great tonight, man winning is better than losing.

If you're reading this and you sit in section 16-17, stand the fuck up. I'm so tired of my section being the only one that doesn't stand the whole game.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Also, in DII news:

My undergrad (SDSM&T) just beat their bitter rival BHSU 46-17 in the 131st Black Hills Brawl rivalry game; it's the most played and oldest rivalry in NCAA Division II and the schools' loathe each other.

The Homestake Trophy is staying in Rapid, baby! Rockers rock!

Jamesways

Dave Wannstedt just said on national tv with a straight face that Iowa Is clearly the strongest team in the west and will face OSU/Mich on the B1G Championship game.

Watt?!

ag-my001

I would really like A&M to get some points on this drive. The third quarter wheel spinning has been one of my big issues this year.

Jamesways

Lol! I have no words. There are 3 teams in the West that look better.
And he doubled down saying their schedule is the easiest and they'll beat neb and wisc at home.

First off, mn has the easiest schedule. And second I'll take that bet Dave. No they won't easily beat either.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
And he doubled down saying their schedule is the easiest and they'll beat neb and wisc at home.

First off, mn has the easiest schedule. And second I'll take that bet Dave. No they won't easily beat either.

Wiscy wins by 14 at least, and it is Nebraska's turn to win this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom