• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Four - Off-Season Thread - tOSU wins it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
I am very much looking forward to the wisc neb fame this year. Badgers will probably lose to mich and osu. But they've had neb's number the past few years. Will be a good matchup.

It will be a good game, in my opinion. No blowout like we have had in the past, that's for sure.

Branduil

So once again, Lil Jim Jr. fails at beating Stanford. How utterly unsurprising for the most overrated coach in college football.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
With losses ahead of them, Nebraska could theoretically jump 5 or 6 positions... I don't feel like we are a top 15 team, and I want us to play with a little bit of a chip in our shoulder.

Mrbob

Badgers faithful, don't want to get ahead but do you realize if they split Michigan/osu they could run the table from there and get into the college football playoff. Seems crazy to even think about after looking at the schedule before the season started. Would be the worst though to beat mich or osu and then lose to either iowa or Nebraska.

If they defeat Mich and OSU they should get an automatic bid into the cfb.

Too bad for LSU they lost tonight because that badgers loss isn't looking bad anymore.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Badgers faithful, don't want to get ahead but do you realize if they split Michigan/osu they could run the table from there and get into the college football playoff. Seems crazy to even think about after looking at the schedule before the season started. Would be the worst though to beat mich or osu and then lose to either iowa or Nebraska.

Ridiculously tough schedule this year. Even with another LSU loss. Iowa might be ranked again this week or next, which would mean potentially 5 straight ranked opponents!

Do you guys play OSU, Mich, MichSt this year?

Just OSU.

Jamesways

I had not even considered that.

And if the beat either, watch them lose to fricking Northwestern! Always play Wis tough.

Edit- just OSU, like Mn, your road is paved if you keep winning.

lol fat face bielema. Ill never get tired of seeing you get stuffed on 4th and goal

Q1hqr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom