• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me crazy, but I think once it gets late in the season, FSU will be glad they started off getting their asses kicked in their home state.

I could go for a pie from Publix right now. One of the things I miss most about Florida. That and their subs are god tier.

Those subs truly are god tier. Depending on what part of Florida you're from, though, there might not be much redeemable to speak of, sadly.

A good QB is priceless at CFB level. Chad Kelly is above the good level. He is a proven QB (broke SEC passing record last year IIRC) and FSU are still searching for their next QB.

He has a sketchy streak to him, though. When he's on, he's as good as any.

When he's not, he's a serious liability to the game. His O line is looking like a concrete block so far so he might be in for a season here.

Those subs truly are god tier. Depending on what part of Florida you're from, though, there might not be much redeemable to speak of, sadly.

He has a sketchy streak to him, though. When he's on, he's as good as any.

When he's not, he's a serious liability to the game. His O line is looking like a concrete block so far so he might be in for a season here.

I'm from Polk County, Florida. Ya. I know.

OMG HOW DID YOU DROP THAT BEFORE YOU CROSSED HAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom