• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, nice man. My degree is in Creative Writing. Working on my Masters in Creative Writing so I can teach right now. Just got confirmation that my 2nd story is going to be published. :)

That's awesome! I wish I had the time to make better connections but I have my full time job in IT that's offered a great position after graduation so my writing is probably gonna die pretty soon. Sucks.

That's awesome! I wish I had the time to make better connections but I have my full time job in IT that's offered a great position after graduation so my writing is probably gonna die pretty soon. Sucks.
I get you. I don't know that I'll ever make a living on my writing. I love kids and I realized I really want to teach. I taught a writing class this summer, and it's just 100% for me. I love it. Some of these kids were brilliant writers. Made me really focus on where I want to go in the future.

Hopefully, I'll get a bite on my cozy once I finish it. My editor was adamant that we couldn't sell this story. I kept fighting and arguing and being a pain in his ass until he agreed to shop it. Literally going to make like $500 on it, but it's getting my name out there.

Lkr

Wide open over the middle again. You have got to be fucking kidding me.

HOW THE FUCK IS CHARLES KELLEY A DC AT A P5 SCHOOL?

Crab legs are provided by good folks of Publix. The state only reimburses for damages and charges not pressed and hushing.

Currently, I can't tell if this is FSU getting exposed or if Ole Miss might live up to the Real Deal(TM) they were being sold as the last couple of seasons.

Crab legs are provided by good folks of Publix. The state only reimburses for damages and charges not pressed and hushing.

Currently, I can't tell if this is FSU getting exposed or if Ole Miss might live up to the Real Deal(TM) they were being sold as the last couple of seasons.

I could go for a pie from Publix right now. One of the things I miss most about Florida. That and their subs are god tier.

A good QB is priceless at CFB level. Chad Kelly is above the good level. He is a proven QB (broke SEC passing record last year IIRC) and FSU are still searching for their next QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom