• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Only Alabama people might know of him, but sounds like Cam Sim's injured shoulder is only bruised. Might miss a week or 2, but it wasn't a season ender like people were thinking Saturday night.

Taunting on the fair catch???

Y'all ever have prime rib burgers? Shit was legit good. We put some bacon in some of them. Little bit of beer in the meat. Grilled that shit up Was delicious.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Only Alabama people might know of him, but sounds like Cam Sim's injured shoulder is only bruised. Might miss a week or 2, but it wasn't a season ender like people were thinking Saturday night.

Good, felt awful for the kid.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member

Good that he should be back. He's had some bad injury luck hasn't he?

Limedust

My concern was that he possibly had a concussion.

Lkr

Same people bitching about the call there are the same that thought Derwin deserved his penalty lmao

Tfw no Aguyao
Ok Ricky is continuing the legacy

Draconian

It's amazing that there's a ref who's job it is to watch the play clock, yet every game you see delay of game calls that are missed.

Denali

Same people bitching about the call there are the same that thought Derwin deserved his penalty lmao

Tfw no Aguyao
Ok Ricky is continuing the legacy

Oh god I thought I had lost my mind. I knew Aguayo went pro. Cool that his brother took over for him though!

I mean one was a late hit, one wasn't.

I think that's kinda obvious.

Ehh, that late hit was only late because the whistle didn't blow.

That Ole Miss hit was after the whistle blew.

If you call one and don't call the other, that's a bit, just a bit, a lot of a bit, of fucking bullshit.

Yep at LSU right now for creative writing. This semester and next semester and I get my bachelor's and I dunno if I'm gonna go further.
Haha, nice man. My degree is in Creative Writing. Working on my Masters in Creative Writing so I can teach right now. Just got confirmation that my 2nd story is going to be published. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom