• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyan

Banned
CrT7IWFUAAAjBOy.jpg

Yooooooo damn

It's hard to tell if SCAR is just looking like shit or if Vandy is playing strong.

Vandy definitely looks more physical this year than they have been recently.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So I guess we'e reached that point in Jim Gaffigan's career where he's everywhere. I know he had that FX show for a bit.

Kevtones

The commentator says their offense is content with six 3 and outs and then says Andy Ludwig is their OC.

Makes. Too. Much. Sense.

FyreWulff

Michigan has to be rooting for App State now. They wouldn't be "the FBS team that lost to.." anymore. Tennessee would inherit the stink.

Michigan has to be rooting for App State now. They wouldn't be "the FBS team that lost to.." anymore. Tennessee would inherit the stink.
They'll still have it because App State is D1 and in the Sun Belt.. They'll hold that L until the sun explodes and destroys all life with it.

How...how do straight guys settle this? Do...do I make them fight or how does it work? I'm so confused.

But, I have to pair her off with someone because she keeps flirting with my bf and I'm not having it. NOT HAVING IT.
Give her BG's number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom