• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aggies looking just fine tonight. Love the stadium renovations-place went from looking kind of frumpy to a real nice constrast between classy and modern and rugged and western.

Twitter for cfb is 100% legit

jjasper

That the front 7 and d coordinator should be flogged?

Maybe butch too for several reasons?
They have given up 13 points one TD was on a short field after a muffed punt. The offense has scored 3 I think that the flogging should be on the offensive line and coaching staff.

They have given up 13 points on of which was on a short field after a muffed punt. The offense has scored 3 I think that the flogging should be on the offensive line and coaching staff.
That too.. But the front seven is still giving way too much on the ground.

Why not give everyone a flogging until morale improves?

impirius

I forgot that Roper went with Muschamp to Scar. If he has his type of players, he can move the ball. If he doesn't...well I hope you like swing passes and bubble screens.
I liked watching the Duke offense when he was there. I did not like watching the Florida offense while he was there.

I'll try not to explode while I give him a couple of seasons...

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
CrT7IWFUAAAjBOy.jpg

jfkgoblue

If I was watching this game not knowing anything about each team i'd think that app state was the SEC team and Tennessee was the Sun Belt team, this isn't a fluke lead, App state is straight up dominating them.

We have officially crossed into the "no matter what happens" territory. UT has scored two field goals against a soft ass pass defense at home.

#BotchJones strikes again.

As a VT fan I hope this Tennessee shows up on Sept. 10th, because Bud Foster's D will demolish them if that's the case.

No, you're VT. Most likely you'll get clown stomped by this sad Tennessee team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom