• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Why do I have to fight BG's battles? Give it to him because he's head of Browns-GAF. He made you number one in the Browns-GAF power rankings.

Earn that ranking Adam.. EARN IT

Oh he's a Browns fan?

Okay, look he can have it. I might be a perma-lonely sonofabitch but that poor bastard needs some positive in his life.

Why do I have to fight BG's battles? Give it to him because he's head of Browns-GAF. He made you number one in the Browns-GAF power rankings.

I;ve never been number one at anything. I feel the love. BG gets it. Sorry.

I'm also sat here eating Cookie Crisp while everyone else eats pizza, because I still have some standards.

Oh he's a Browns fan?

Okay, look he can have it. I might be a perma-lonely sonofabitch but that poor bastard needs some positive in his life.
We're all Browns fans except Chuck and Buck. They are Cincy and Steelers fans.

I'm also sat here eating Cookie Crisp while everyone else eats pizza, because I still have some standards.
You're welcome BG

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

You're still dead last in the tOSU rankings. No amount of sucking up to bg will change that!

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Younger Cock fans aren't gonna remember the 90s pre Lou and OBC, but I have a feeling the next few years gonna be closer to the 90s record wise.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Switched over to see Pelini's Penguins play. They're winning big (45-10) but appearently they're having issues with penalties.

Hmmmm, Pelini and penalties? You don't say‽

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Younger Cock fans aren't gonna remember the 90s pre Lou and OBC, but I have a feeling the next few years gonna be closer to the 90s record wise.

I feel like some people were getting big heads, expecting too much, getting too high, some humility and reality probably wouldn't hurt our overall approach and perspective.

And then it will be even sweeter when we take it all. (Just do it before I die lol)

HELL YEAH! This is why you're number one Cleve. Shout out to Floy boy
tumblr_muzvetkj1o1rqd0kpo1_400.gif

Kusagari

So I've seen some of South Carolina's offense in this game.

It's like I'm looking in a mirror. Have fun with Coach Boom, South Carolina. Offense looks as classic as it did with Driskel.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Wait Indiana is @ FIU. WAT

Duke did that too, had a home and home with them. This was when Cristobel was the coach. It was their home coming as well and they had a big food truck festival. They had just come off a big bowl season and were ready for a good time

Duke won

Dodecagon

works for a research lab making 6 figures
Hmmm... Under game highlights on ESPN for Tennessee App state , the first 'highlight' is an incomplete pass... Guess I didn't miss much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom