• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

andycapps

Happy football day everyone.

Pulled pork and ribs turned out great. Wasn't sure about the ribs since this is my first time but they are ridiculous. Recipe from amazingribs.com.

aXuFbdAh.jpg

qfvrBaLh.jpg

SwUbhpTh.jpg

That looks delicious.

I threw some shredded chicken in the crock pot. Got some cheesy potatoes ready to go too. Ohio through and through.

Actually...confession.

When I was 5 I once wore a Gator shirt. Once. ONCE.
Okay.. I was disappointed in you when you were interested in Fatford.

This tops that by a fuckton Adam.

Why in Gods name did your mom let you get away with that?

Oh no :(

I made it very clear I could not work Sundays. lol Kinda earned it for being at the same job over 7 years.

Hope you can catch a few games with us.
I probably will. Store should slow down by winter and I'll get called less

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Well at least you don't get comments saying "Hey Gator Fan" when I'm wearing my Cal St Fullerton hat. I flip them off.

I can't wear one of my FSU hats because it looks almost identical to the Giants logo. I'll be damned if the folks around here are going to think I am some bandwagon SF fan. Except for Buster. He is dreamy.

Bay Area fans are even worse than tOSU fans. All of em. Raiders, Niners, Giants, Warriors...

Okay.. I was disappointed in you when you were interested in Fatford.

This tops that by a fuckton Adam.

Why in Gods name did your mom let you get away with that?

I probably will. Store should slow down by winter and I'll get called less

My dad bought it and put it on me when she was away. My mom burned it, I think, once she got home.

Now, when I was a baby, I often wore West Virginia and Marshall stuff, but that's cause our family is from there. That's okay.

One of the only things I like about working for myself, is that I can mostly avoid work on the weekends. Until next month. My one client is demanding that I give them 8 hours on Sat-Sun-Mon. I didn't read that part of our contract, so...I'm kind of stuck. But, I can do it mostly on Monday mornings, I think.

My dad bought it and put it on me when she was away. My mom burned it, I think, once she got home.

Now, when I was a baby, I often wore West Virginia and Marshall stuff, but that's cause our family is from there. That's okay.
Why did your dad do that?

Now.. I guess I can understand WVU and Marshall.

HeySeuss

My dad never watched a football game in his life. He knew nothing. He saw Florida nd thought "Sure, why not? since we'd just moved there.

I guess I'll confess to. My mom did the same thing when i was really little and got me a Vols shirt.

My dad saw me wearing it the first time I put it on and told me to "take that shit off". Didn't know the Vols were a football team I just liked orange... lol

My dad never watched a football game in his life. He knew nothing. He saw Florida nd thought "Sure, why not? since we'd just moved there.
Adam.. I say this with respect and a genuine curiosity with the little you talk about your dad..

Was he a nerd? Because that last post with the little you've described him. He seems a little nerdy (cool yet nerdy).

This Michigan D Line...Good lord
Reshaun Gary scary?

Adam.. I say this with respect and a genuine curiosity with the little you talk about your dad..

Was he a nerd? Because that last post with the little you've described him. He seems a little nerdy (cool yet nerdy).

Reshaun Gary scary?

He wasn't cool per say. He was just old as fuck. lol The only sport he liked was boxing and wrassling. (I liked neither). He just thought football was boring, and my mom pretty much scared the fuck out of him when games were on. :p

I just moved you to the bottom of the list. Now tied with floy.
Is Mech above us Chuck..

He wasn't cool per say. He was just old as fuck. lol The only sport he liked was boxing and wrassling. (I liked neither). He just thought football was boring, and my mom pretty much scared the fuck out of him when games were on. :p
Oh that's really old school. I am picturing your dad like an old school guy with a pipe and shit for some reason.

Chris R

How do you have BBQ ready already? Did you start it last night? :(

My butt has been on for about an hour so far, it will be ready to eat at halftime of the final games of the night lol :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom