• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CrckI9KVIAAwr26.jpg

I wish Houston was in the Big XII just to see more competitive games like this. If they play like this, Houston is going to destroy their other 11 opponents.

HeySeuss

I wish Houston was in the Big XII just to see more competitive games like this. If they play like this, Houston is going to destroy their other 11 opponents.

I think the talks were them and Cincinnati joining the Big XII. Texas initially said they'd be good with Houston as an addition. We'll see if they hold true to that though.

Their attitude towards blacks isn't the greatest, yeah.

The entire state has gone through a big change over the past 30 years. You could have said that about a lot of traditionally non minority schools in Virginia (if you're referring to Liberty).

UVa, the best overall school in the state, has had it's issues too, but it's changing.

It's going to feel so good watching Bronco beating the Hokies. Even if it doesn't happen this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom