• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

tebunker

Banned
The administration that brought Bronco in?

Dude you don't have to defend UVA, maybe they are turning the corner, but you can point to years and years and years of laissez faire administration or just lack of attention.

See letting George Welsh hang and Mike London hang around too long.

I grew up there, I remember when UVA were #1 that one time, 26 or so years ago, and remember when they beat FSU.

Bringing in a solid head coach is a step. I'll buy it when they invest millions in facilities and recruiting.

Hopefully for you Cavs they get there.

andycapps

Once again, Fournette is 100% of LSU's offense. smh

That's the problem with anyone picking LSU to win the division. You're basically saying Fournette is going to be able to do everything against a stacked box because nobody fears Brandon Harris.

First time in a while i can remember Ohio State looking good in the opening game. Secondary needs to improve a bit, they got some breaks on blown coverge and dline needs to generate some more pressure but everything else looked great.

Its the best ive seen the offense look in a long while, they set a bunch of records today.

Although we did lose our starting DT for the year with a torn patellar tendon

Dude you don't have to defend UVA, maybe they are turning the corner, but you can point to years and years and years of laissez faire administration or just lack of attention.

See letting George Welsh hang and Mike London hang around too long.

I grew up there, I remember when UVA were #1 that one time, 26 or so years ago, and remember when they beat FSU.

Bringing in a solid head coach is a step. I'll buy it when they invest millions in facilities and recruiting.

Hopefully for you Cavs they get there.

They have to walk before they can run.

Jonm1010

Banned
That's the problem with anyone picking LSU to win the division. You're basically saying Fournette is going to be able to do everything against a stacked box because nobody fears Brandon Harris.

And if Harris continues to struggle every coach knows that Miles is going to once again become ridiculously predictable and conservative. Though in this case he will have no choice.

FAKE EDIT: I think that still would of been an overthrow if he wasnt grabbed.

andycapps

If Greyson Lambert can't make it as a QB maybe he can make it as a GQ model.

idIZYJAh.jpg

andycapps

So who is going to be in the Tom Herman sweepstake at the end of the season? Texas, Texas A&M, LSU, Tenn...?

Auburn and Texas if Strong can't get at least 8 wins this year. Auburn will definitely throw their hat in the ring, but going to a program that fires coaches so soon after winning an MNC is not the smartest thing in the world. Doubt Herman would go there unless they make him the highest paid coach in CFB. They're dumb enough to try too.

So the 5 year old agreed to go to tOSU and play football if I agreed he could have ice cream. He knows nothing about football whatsoever, and he wants to play the "ball throwing guy" position but only if no one touches him.

So, I think this is the first commit for the freshman class of 2028.

So the 5 year old agreed to go to tOSU and play football if I agreed he could have ice cream. He knows nothing about football whatsoever, and he wants to play the "ball throwing guy" position but only if no one touches him.

urban hiring you confirmed

He ain't came to play football, he came to eat ice cream

It's nice of you to do that for Floyd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom