• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see UCLA o-line still giving up to so much pressure.

Rosen wasn't sacked a lot last year, but it always seemed he was hurried on passes. Ugh

george_us

I haven't even seen Alabama play and I'm confident in predicting LSU is going to get spanked in that game. Brandon Harris is awful.

LSU is too talented to suck this bad every year.

There has to be someone they can get to recruit as well as Les. Even if they can't, he's wasted too many years and too much talent.

Dude has to go. There is no reason this team for how talented it's been for damn near a decade now shouldn't have it's halls LINED with natty trophies.

Mrbob

That team was also going pound for pound with Bama until they realized they couldn't pass though.

It's a pretty talented squad.
One QB and a couple wr away from being a playoff contending team. Defense has been really good for years now and running game strong.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth

There has to be someone they can get to recruit as well as Les. Even if they can't, he's wasted too many years and too much talent.

Dude has to go. There is no reason this team for how talented it's been for damn near a decade now shouldn't have it's halls LINED with natty trophies.

Ummm, Alabama is a pretty large reason.

DominoKid

Alabama is the reason.
I mean you can try to get someone better. But then you likely end up like Nebraska and Tennessee.

If you can't get Herman you may as well ride it out.

Mrbob

First half was fun but too much domination to only be up 6 to 0. Should be 30 to 0. Not confident on Wisconsin winning after such a great first half and barely up.

I went almost a year without having to think about Mark May. It's a high price to pay for football that I have to deal with him periodically. I'll pay that price, but damn if it don't piss me off.

lolololololol

I mean they do. The own Louisiana, the best state in the country. They roll through Florida, they roll through Texas.

That team is stacked with talent, every year.

This is a team that took an offense that had Jarvis Landry, OBJ, Mett, Jeremy Hill, 4 NFL OL, and a defense with 5 NFL defenders.

And struggled to win 10 games.

El_Chino

Hey guys, so how much did Miss St end up winning by?

FvC8rCm.gif

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I mean they do. The own Louisiana, the best state in the country. They roll through Florida, they roll through Texas.

This is a team that took an offense that had Jarvis Landry, OBJ, Mett, Jeremy Hill, 4 NFL OL, and a defense with 5 NFL defenders.

Nobody is going to argue against LSU recruiting well and having one of the most talented teams, and then underperforms.

But more talent than Alabama? No.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
In '07.

We've had Adrian Klemm, a guy we pay a shit ton of money for to recruit, and then apparently take a vacation during the season.

Fuck Guerrero, fuck Mora.

Well, at least you recognized you had to get rid of him. Wonder where Bucket Step Bob is at now.

bachikarn

Is there a way to stream the CBS game on Roku? I have the CBS Sports app but it seems like it is just clips. There is some CBS all access things, but it is 6 bucks per months.

First year I decided to cable cut, but I guess I might need to get an antenna

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

Louisiana is good on a per capita basis, but they aren't the best. Alabama has also gotten the key Louisiana kid most years.

I'd say LSU has a slightly better Secondary and a proven RB in Fournette.
Inexperienced QB is = to Brandon Harris
Ridley is better than Dupre and the WR as a whole is better
The Bama Front Seven starters on defense is much better, especially the LBs
The OLines are probably a push, but I really don't know how good LSU's are, from this showing against Wisconsin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom