• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
CBS needs a buffer on their stream. Hate how it jumps around. Kind of annoying that WatchESPN is behind the TV broadcast but it's better than the alternative.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
If you insist:

Thank you. Waited until gameday so I could take this pic. Here's my old pupper

fUhfFVD.jpg

tebunker

Banned
Auburn is the good guy today. Weird days.

No. Awwwwbren is the enemy on every day ending in Y.

Also, just looking back at some of my home state scores and UR is beating UVA 6-0.

UVA should be the Stanford of the east coast, there is enough talent on the East Coast and in the South for them to be good. It's actually kind of sad.

No. Awwwwbren is the enemy on every day ending in Y.

Also, just looking back at some of my home state scores and UR is beating UVA 6-0.

UVA should be the Stanford of the east coast, there is enough talent on the East Coast and in the South for them to be good. It's actually kind of sad.

The pure and simple reason is that Harbaugh got Stanford to invest a lot of money in the football program.

UVA doesn't and will never give a shit about football.

andycapps

UGA freshman OL Solomon Kindley suit game is strong. Or something. UGA now going in suits on away games apparently. More Bama influence. I like it though.

dWgu4vnh.jpg

I think LSU fans probably knew that unless Harris completely changed in the off-season, he was going to hamper the offense.

He was consistently poor last year.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
UGA freshman OL Solomon Kindley suit game is strong. Or something. UGA now going in suits on away games apparently. More Bama influence. I like it though.

dWgu4vnh.jpg
Next year: UGA announces it's relocating to Tuscaloosa.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
I think LSU fans probably knew that unless Harris completely changed in the off-season, he was going to hamper the offense.
I see that you don't frequent TigerDroppings. If you did, you would know that many LSU fans are completely unreasonable and actually expected Harris to be an all SEC QB.

tebunker

Banned
The pure and simple reason is that Harbaugh got Stanford to invest a lot of money in the football program.

UVA doesn't and will never give a shit about football.

Very true, but they wouldn't need to spend a dime of their own their Boosters would buy it all.

Looking at my FB it is clear there is a disconnect between their fans/alum and administration

Jonm1010

Banned
I see that you don't frequent TigerDroppings. If you did, you would know that many LSU fans are completely unreasonable and actually expected Harris to be an all SEC QB.

I at least expected a bit of improvement but so far he looks shook and like he is a freshman getting his first start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom