• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Six: Hail Married, Together Forever

I don't like the zero tolerance aspect of it. When guys blatantly do it then they should get tossed. When a guy leads with his shoulder but head to to head contact occurs, I don't think the guy should be ejected

Ahh, I'm with you on that. The move to making them reviewable was a step in the right direction.

There has to be a way to slow it down because sometimes a play looks NASTY live but doesn't amount to much on review or after play stops.

andycapps

What exactly does Verne do in the broadcast? Gary is play by play and shitty color analyst
Verne is supposed to be play by play. This is his farewell tour so I think he's just trying to eat as much free steak and beers as the schools will give him. The broadcasts are an afterthought.

ag-my001

Well, the game isn't over yet. We'll see if Tennessee has any answers after half. So far they don't seem to have any. So far A&M is winning Tennessee's game, winning the turnover margin.
There's been some bad tackling out there for A&M; I've already accepted that a 60+ rush td will be given up in the second half. Hopefully not to start it, but you can tell that with some defensive starters out or banged up, there have been some slip ups.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
CFB-GAF. Question.

You have a RS freshman QB who may be good in time but right now he's fucking up. Last week he threw 5 ints in ideal conditions. You have garbo receivers. Its raining and windy. You have two decent RBS. You should:

A) run the ball
B) run the cotdam ball
C) uh....I dunno, maybe run the ball?
D) Throw that shit for incompletes or ints, continuing to give the other team a short field untl the defense completely wears out.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Well, the game isn't over yet. We'll see if Tennessee has any answers after half. So far they don't seem to have any. So far A&M is winning Tennessee's game, winning the turnover margin.

We've moved the ball pretty well. Penalties and turnovers have killed us though. I have no doubt that we can score, but we need to force Trevor Knight into a turnover or two to even the turnover battle and get some breaks for our defense.

Sadly, I won't be able to watch the second half. But go Vols!

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
ND loses to NCSU. Tennessee losing. UNC crumbling. LSU lost to BYE.

All this good has so far only been balanced out by Auburn winning, so now I'm really concerned about the Bama game tonight.

tebunker

Banned
ND loses to NCSU. Tennessee losing. UNC crumbling. LSU lost to BYE.

All this good has so far only been balanced out by Auburn winning, so now I'm really concerned about the Bama game tonight.

I hate the Arky game the last couple of years.

Bert gets them up for it like its the super bowl. Honestly, it is for Arky. Bama is the best program they have to play atm, but Bert seems to be able to get them to play way above their heads even if Bama ends up winning.

Just hopeful the seniors and juniors have every one in the right mindset.

I know I should very much hate them, but I'm still kinda sad about MSU. They went from Natty contenders to... whatever the fuck this team is. And I don't think changing QBs is gonna fix anything for them this season.

Also, lol at the person yelling BYU.

Top Bottom