• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Six: Hail Married, Together Forever

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
I feel for Kansas, I'm pulling for them most every week. Hate to see teams with such unrelenting doormat status for such long periods of time.

...though I'm a bit conflicted because I remember thinking the same thing about Baylor circa 2009.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Completely unsure of who I want to win this horrible game in Texas.

I'd say A&M losing would at least help on any future tie breakers in the west, in case shit happens. But then that means 10RC wins, and I don't want that ever.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Army fucks up first and Duke scores. Yay.

GT needs to grow a pair and get rid of Paul Johnson. Go out and get some up and coming young coach.
I hate PJ about as much as anyone does, and can't stand the TO, but they've been pretty successful with him. Isn't Clemson their only loss? Granted it was a bad loss.

andycapps

Army fucks up first and Duke scores. Yay.

I hate PJ about as much as anyone does, and can't stand the TO, but they've been pretty successful with him. Isn't Clemson their only loss? Granted it was a bad loss.
Lost to Pitt today on a last second field goal.

Sucks that things didn't work out for Charlie at Texas. Would have been a great story, but it's time for him to go. Under Mack Brown's last years we were at least getting 8 and 9 win seasons.....under Charlie we are averaging 6 and this supposed defensive guru somehow made our defense worse. And now he has a 1-2 record against our only rival OU.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
How many other ACC teams does ND play this year, BC? Pitt? anyone else? It would be kind of funny if they lost to all of them after acting like they are above the conference in football.

How many other ACC teams does ND play this year, BC? Pitt? anyone else? It would be kind of funny if they lost to all of them after acting like they are above the conference in football.

ND and Texas losing make MSU look even worse, so I'm good with that.

Lmao Tennessee. That sucks man.

Texas got their asses whooped today even though the score doesnt really reflect it. Gotta fix that D.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Sucks that things didn't work out for Charlie at Texas. Would have been a great story, but it's time for him to go. Under Mack Brown's last years we were at least getting 8 and 9 win seasons.....under Charlie we are averaging 6 and this supposed defensive guru somehow made our defense worse. And now he has a 1-2 record against our only rival OU.

Well, at least we fixed the offense?

Can't wait to hear Kelly talk about how well he called that game but that it was the fault of the players.

The guy is a class act.

Top Bottom