• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Six: Hail Married, Together Forever

squicken

It's weird to see A&M as the physically aggressive team but they are taking it to TEN

OU-TX was about what I figured. Longhorns need to fire Strong. Good coaches don't need 3 years. I hate the idea of them getting Herman but that sure seems the way the wind is blowing

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
That's the play they can use to end kickoff plays. Helmet to face mask at full speed. Ouchies.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
We will be lucky to field 22 players against Alabama next week. I'm shocked Berry even got up from that.

styl3s

Yep. Appalachian State is better than the Vols but somehow Tennessee found a way to win in OT.
Even i agreed in that thread we should of lost.

But we didn't GO VOLS!.
We should also lose this game but i bleed orange so

No they don't.... only Florida, everyone said UGA was garbage, and Florida isn't great
App and Georgia should of beaten us we had no business winning either of those games.

Lonestar

Even i agreed in that thread we should of lost.

But we didn't GO VOLS!.
We should also lose this game but i bleed orange so

You need to get that checked out, that's a sign of cancer in the blood.

Skiesofwonder

Well, we handed them 14 points in the first quarter and lost two more players.

I guess we have them right were we want them.

Skiesofwonder

I have to leave for work at 6:30.

It has taken a hour and a half to get halfway through the 2nd quarter. WTF CBS

thefro

That's the 3rd OSU player grabbing/touching an IU defender's facemask that hasn't been called (#85 did it).

Lonestar

When Alabama faceguards the receivers, they call PI. When Tennessee does it, it's just good defense.

Skiesofwonder

Wtf that's bullshit

Edit: I'm impartial but I don't see it. Led with his shoulders, helmet came after.

squicken

Ehh, that rule is fine by me. Defenseless player getting drilled in the head using the crown of the helmet has no place here.

I don't like the zero tolerance aspect of it. When guys blatantly do it then they should get tossed. When a guy leads with his shoulder but head to to head contact occurs, I don't think the guy should be ejected

Top Bottom