• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Six: Hail Married, Together Forever

andycapps

Crazy that the Red River Shootout S on at noon. Real rivalry games are at 3:30 or prime time. Right OSUn and Michigan fans?

Thankfully Gus Johnson is covering this thing.

And this NC State vs ND game is crazy. Must watch if you're into watching a trainwreck in a hurricane.

The were honoring him because of 20 years of headgear, no word about retirement
Oh ok cool. Thank you for the info. I thought the way he got so emotional he was retiring or something. That's some cool stuff they did for him.

Chainsmokers are on every show now. I like their "Roses" video

jfkgoblue

Crazy that the Red River Shootout S on at noon. Real rivalry games are at 3:30 or prime time. Right OSUn and Michigan fans?

Thankfully Gus Johnson is covering this thing.

And this NC State vs ND game is crazy. Must watch if you're into watching a trainwreck in a hurricane.
I get you're trying to get a dig in against Michigan and Ohio State fans, but that doesn't make a lot of sense... Michigan -OSU is at noon

andycapps

I can't get over how wet it is at the NC State game. When that RB was tackled he slid about 10 feet. They said another 1 1/2 hours of this hurricane hitting them.

andycapps

Haha NC State acted like they won the game on that made kick. I think he got mostly the ground on the kick and it barely made it over the goal.

And then ball sails over Kizer's head and the Benny Hill music plays.

squicken

Perine has no lateral agility. His change of direction is awful. Pretty much a downfield runner or nothing

e: bench Andrews. Mentally done

andycapps

I lied when I said the RB slid about 10 feet earlier. Was at least 15 since this covers 5 yards and is diagonal.

LLHp5QNh.jpg

squicken

Mixon is so much better than Perine. I always hate when they take him off the field except for goal line plays

Can't believe Buechelle didn't recover that

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
I know they lost to USA already, but Mississippi State is absolutely awful.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I don't see how Army is going to be able to run the triple option at Duke today, they are just 30 minutes west of NCSU. But then again, Duke is dead last in all of FBS in turnovers and that doesn't bode well for today either.

andycapps

I don't see how Army is going to be able to run the triple option at Duke today, they are just 30 minutes west of NCSU. But then again, Duke is dead last in all of FBS in turnovers and that doesn't bode well for today either.
Rain should be done by then, no?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

Kick off is in 2 1/2 hours. Rain is sicking around to about 7. It won't be as windy, but it will still be a rainy swamp.

WTF kind of penalty was called on NCST? Swoff has to keep the Irish happy at the expense of NCSU and is only too happy to do so.

Durham is a giant windy swamp right now and I don't think it'll let up much until about midnight. NCSU looks worse because they are about 20 miles closer to the storm center, but I'm hanging out in my living room 15 mins from Duke and it's a giant mess out there.

Top Bottom