• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Six: Hail Married, Together Forever

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't realize they were basically playing in the hurricane. Thought all the games on the coast were postponed.

andycapps

Durham is a giant windy swamp right now and I don't think it'll let up much until about midnight. NCSU looks worse because they are about 20 miles closer to the storm center, but I'm hanging out in my living room 15 mins from Duke and it's a giant mess out there.

I see. More monsoon games are always good.

Didn't realize they were basically playing in the hurricane. Thought all the games on the coast were postponed.

Was anything postponed other than UGA @ Sakerlina? I mean they said the LSU UF game was but we all know that was cancelled.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
giphy.gif

#GameOver

Why is that ND Coach jumping up and down like he won the National Championship?

You're defense didn't do anything to stop NCST on that play. The kid from NCST was wide open and just dropped an easy catch.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I see. More monsoon games are always good.

Was anything postponed other than UGA @ Sakerlina? I mean they said the LSU UF game was but we all know that was cancelled.

Monsoon games aren't great for turnover machines like the Duke offense. Also I think Matthew tracked more west than they thought it would. Yesterday it was drizzly and overcast with periods of more sustained rainfall, they expected today to be like that, just windier. That didn't happen.

giphy.gif

#GameOver
At least you'' get to see GT break that 2 game skid vs Duke this season. I don't think we see an ACC win this year :(

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Well I might have been premature. We got a gift on 4th down and got a score before the half to get back in this.

hom3land

Durham is a giant windy swamp right now and I don't think it'll let up much until about midnight. NCSU looks worse because they are about 20 miles closer to the storm center, but I'm hanging out in my living room 15 mins from Duke and it's a giant mess out there.

Hey fellow Durhamite.. Can confirm.. Back yard has turned into a pool.

Why does Texas keep trying to make these long plays they know none of their players can complete?

EDIT: I guess that's why.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
ND/NCState is the one true Turd of the Week. Picking Auburn/Miss State was a bad idea. Iowa/Minnesota would have been better too.

Should we get a mod to move this to OT?

ryseing

Just got back from the monsoon that is State/ND. Was planning on staying the whole game but once the delay happened I had to tap.

And I see ND scored. Fuck me. Crowd was great but the delay killed it.

ag-my001

About to start a $1000 trivia game, so I won't be able to post during the game. Assume the following as appropriate:

WHOOP!

We have to catch that!

Why can't we tackle?!

What a great sack!

What is up with these refs?

SadPeyton.gif

Gig'em!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Lol, that whole drive was clean till the last play

And they couldn't get the hold down for the FG, still tied at 3-3 after state got it to the 2 yard line.

ryseing

Haha NC State acted like they won the game on that made kick. I think he got mostly the ground on the kick and it barely made it over the goal.

Quick note on this. Our kicker, Kyle Bambard, is straight trash. The fact that he made that kick was nothing short of a miracle.

andycapps

ND/NCState is the one true Turd of the Week. Picking Auburn/Miss State was a bad idea. Iowa/Minnesota would have been better too.

Should we get a mod to move this to OT?

Wish we could move it to OT. Thread has been dead.

Quick note on this. Our kicker, Kyle Bambard, is straight trash. The fact that he made that kick was nothing short of a miracle.
Understood. That's how our kicker feels after he makes any kick.

Top Bottom