• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Two: You get a cupcake, and you get a cupcake...

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if you all think I'm bad, you all should listen to my mom. I learned this from her.

Also,

She texted my bf and said if Ohio State loses, he better just shack up with one of the strippers he met last night, because this is all his fault, and he should feel bad. There were more swear words in there, tbh.

Gondo St. was robbed, but NCAA isn't going to reverse a decision

415571b3-ab2e-42dc-9ada-ace2f05c1ed4.jpg

Gondo St. was robbed, but NCAA isn't going to reverse a decision

415571b3-ab2e-42dc-9ada-ace2f05c1ed4.jpg
If they didn't reverse Duke v Miami last year.. They weren't going to reverse that.

And if you all think I'm bad, you all should listen to my mom. I learned this from her.

Also,

She texted my bf and said if Ohio State loses, he better just shack up with one of the strippers he met last night, because this is all his fault, and he should feel bad. There were more swear words in there, tbh.
Break the cycle.

Are you at the stadium? heard they allowed you to get beer there for the first time

With the way this game is going concession stands making all there money today on just alcohol alone right now

Yeah, last week it was a disaster. Long lines and they ran out.

It's getting dark here, storms be close

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Barnett isn't looking as hot today. And we can't run at all.

Of course as soon as I type we get a big play.

Snaps have looked rough, not surprised one was finally lost.

Gorillaz

Yea it got cloudy/dark fast as hell and it's raining in the shoe

OSU tulsa game probably going to make it into the half but have an extended halftime if it keeps getting worse like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom