• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Two: You get a cupcake, and you get a cupcake...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Did the tOSUn game make it to half-time? If not, will they come back, play less than a minute and then still talk a half-time, or just skip it?

Graphic of the year

3VrYewn.jpg

Haha. Intercepted your post!

Not able to watch bama western ky but westerns coach is former Louisville quarterback Jeff brohm, Brohms are football royalty in this city. Jeff was OC here and turned down same position for nick Saban and bama, but various interviews has shown Saban has huge respect for Brohm. He is likely going to be moving up the coaching ladder, but he will do it at his pace, he turned down several jobs in the off season. He wants the perfect fit for his scheme and personality, and won't jump at any crappy power 5 opening. His style is very much Petrino inspired and they quickly became the undisputed 2nd best team in the state.

urge26

Game is back on... what the heck did I miss lol? I left with like a minute and a half left and thought Tulsa was going to just run the clock out. I assume pick six?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So everyone criticized the play calling when Kurt Roper was OC until 2014, then it was Scotty Montgomery who got criticized. Now they are both gone and there is still a shit ton of bad playcalling that doesn't take advantage of Duke's strengths. So maybe they weren't the problem.

HeySeuss

Power just went out. Thank goodness for my whole house generator. The person I bought this house from was an end of the world prepper.

Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom