• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Two: You get a cupcake, and you get a cupcake...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
I guess... But FSU and Michigan looked really good again
We put up 174 yards and 10 points, and a stupid penalty negated a 60 yard play that was down on the 1/2 yard line.

We're okay.

Edit: and FSU? FSU played an FCS team where something like 20-30 of their players were suspended.

Saturdays are my happy day. Why is this happening to me. I don't deserve this today. The pain. I don't deserve the pain. Life is misery. Everything dies. Let's get Arby's

Ryuuroden

I barely said anything bad about Michigan today. You can be kind while I have a panic attack and literally die because Ohio State is stupid. And Columbus is stupid. And Urban Meyer is terrible. And life is pain.

OHIO STATE WHAT IS THIS SHIT? OMG>

Hey now

jfkgoblue

We put up 174 yards and 10 points, and a stupid penalty negated a 60 yard play that was down on the 1/2 yard line.

We're okay.

Edit: and FSU? FSU played an FCS team where something like 20-30 of their players were suspended.

Well yeah... You're Bama

But i also think the USC game was a bit of an anomaly, no team is better at openers than them.

KodaRuss

Ugh, Oklahoma State lost to Central Michigan. Going to be a rough year for the big 12 it looks like. Hopefully TCU can shape up and beat Arkansas tonight. I am about to head to Fort Worth for the game.

Gorillaz

the game getting a delay in columbus is the best thing to happen to us

looking like shit right now (yea yea I know rebuild year)

edit: got the warning message just now too

ag-my001

So once again a winning team loses a game because the refs mess up after the clock reads 0:00, but we can't fix it because "the game is over when the refs says it's over."

Do our Duke fans have any consolation or advice to send to Gondo State?

:(

I just had to threaten my mom with a time out to save face with the children. The six swear words she strung together were all variations on the word "fuck"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom