• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 1 |OT| Offseason's over. Back to #TALKINBOUTTHENOLES

Status
Not open for further replies.

shandy706

I didn't post much in the OT last year, but I'm liking it.

People throwing shade and talking trash...but not flipping out. Impressed.

200.gif

Never bet against my stone cold lock of the week

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Georgia State is this years 1st FBS team to lose to an FCS opponent.

Home Opener at the remade Turner Field
In a short time, a traditional baseball field was converted into a football palace. And it shined bright on Thursday in front of 24,333 fans.

”It was what we expected," Elliott said. ”We appreciate everybody who came out here tonight. Appreciate all the efforts and everything that went on. It was a great way to open this stadium except for the game itself."

Everything was going well, and then the football game started.

http://www.ajc.com/sports/college-football/five-things-learned-from-georgia-state-opening-weekend-loss/SOAnEIMPf2Rxi4XSsef4uJ/

hey, Kennesaw State vs Samford is on late (ESPN3), because of weather delay.

george_us

JT Barrett threw 20/35 with 3TD's and 0 INT's. Not a bad stat line actually
Still don't really trust him to throw downfield though nor do I trust our WRs to consistently catch anything worth a damn. O-line looked a lot better though. Pass pro was solid all night and the run blocking got much better in the second half. Dobbins is a beast. Secondary officially has me worried. Defensive line looks filthy though. When the secondary could cover for more than a fraction of a second they were doing work. 17 rushing yards too.

They had a professional handicapper on the radio today and he said give the points. I have no idea.

Feel like the backdoor cover is a real risk. That's a big number for a game on the road across the country.
Thank you the info. Got a buddy leaning towards it. But too risky

It's not that there aren't good PAC-12 games. They just usually aren't in the after dark (7-8:30 PST, 10-11:30 EST) starting time slot. Those are usually left for some crappier matchups. But it's still great to have football on at the bar at 10pm after starting it at 9am on the west coast. Usually the good P12 matchups start at 4-5:30 PST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom