• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 1 |OT| Offseason's over. Back to #TALKINBOUTTHENOLES

Status
Not open for further replies.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
I may be one of twenty people watching Central Michigan vs Rhode Island, and this game is pure unadulterated garbage.

URI was kicking a FG to win and the announcer exclaimed "And Rhode Island about to send shockwaves thru the football world!"

No. They're not, buddy. Nobody cares. This game could be hit by a stealth bomber and it wouldn't make front page news.

I may be one of twenty people watching Central Michigan vs Rhode Island, and this game is pure unadulterated garbage.

URI was kicking a FG to win and the announcer exclaimed "And Rhode Island about to send shockwaves thru the football world!"

No. They're not, buddy. Nobody cares. This game could be hit by a stealth bomber and it wouldn't make front page news.
They play football in Rhode Island?

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
They play football in Rhode Island?

From what I can tell, it seems a bunch of average players in New York get to go to URI and buy their way into real football games for a few more years. I can't confirm that at all though, so take it with a grain of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom