• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 1 |OT| Offseason's over. Back to #TALKINBOUTTHENOLES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draxal

To be honest, I'm already satisfied with the season.

Rutgers has a gameplan to build out of the pure hell that Kyle Flood buried this program into.

BajiBoxer

Banned
What am I watching right now. Is it time to pack it up for the season already. Fire Paul Chryst.

Almost got humiliated by Georgia State last season. Can't say I'm shocked that Wisconsin is playing down to what should be an inferior opponent again.

Nialrot

Let's hope for more exciting football tomorrow.

Honest question, you expecting much from the gators?

Missing quite a few players and I think Scarlett will hurt the most combined with a new QB under center.

Only positive I see is that Michigan lost a lot of players and it's W1 so fuckball always finds a way.

El_Chino

Honest question, you expecting much from the gators?

Missing quite a few players and I think Scarlett will hurt the most combined with a new QB under center.

Only positive I see is that Michigan lost a lot of players and it's W1 so fuckball always finds a way.
I wasn't speaking specifically about Florida but more about all the games on air tomorrow.

Callaway and Scarlett hurt, sure. I just think we have enough depth at RB and especially at WR to still be good. Franks is the most talented QB we have at the moment, he's gotta be thrown into the fire sometime.

Only thing I'm worried about is our O Line.

Closed down the conf picks. Ill try and get the charts up tomorrow, end of the season we'll score them and get a winner.

I still don't understand this conference thing you guys are always talking about. So it's a collection of teams that you secretly hate that you openly root for one month out of the year? Sounds confusing.

AntoneM

Rudy Carpenter torched for a bit at least.

Wait, I meant Andrew Walter.

Walters was the better QB, but Rudy was the toughest damn QB I've seen at ASU and would have been in the running for toughest college QB of his time. Dude spit out some blood after a sack and got up and called the next play.

I still don't understand this conference thing you guys are always talking about. So it's a collection of teams that you secretly hate that you openly root for one month out of the year? Sounds confusing.
No more confusing then riding the coattails of a conference in every sport except the one you can actually contribute to, and then a 2nd conference offering you the same deal

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
The Week 1 Lane Kiffin Stadium Experience:

N0t0ijt.gif

Draxal

GG, Cd

Knew you kids were going to start slow, but we clearly don't have the overall horses to win.

Kinda surprised that you went air to win this instead of pure running game.

AntoneM

It's an eastern US thing, concentrated in the southeast.

You say this now, but I still expect you to chant "ACC! ACC! ACC!" with the rest of us during basketball season.

Go ahead and pretend like you don't want any friends in football, that's whatever. But come round ball, know your role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom