• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Bowl and Playoff Thread - Where American Mediocrity is rewarded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

andycapps

Well, Alabama sent home 2 current starters (Ryan Anderson and Dillion Lee) before the Notre Dame game. Tony Brown can show some quality signs, but he's not a main cog. I also doubt he's involved in the cocaaaaaaine

6_4148008.JPG

Does have the hair for exquisite good times, though.

Definitely, quite the hair.

I didn't even put two and two together that this is the second year in a row that Memphis players have been involved in post-bowl game altercations. Last year was the brawl with BYU.

Apparently there's video. Great hashtag on the post too.

Corsick

A&M boosters and fans should worry about their coach sucking and platooning QBs like he has a bunch of JV caliber athletes rather than said QBs leaving. Sumlin has national title talent and had some of the best talent in the country at QB and still couldn't figure it out. He's a mediocre everything but recruiter. Petrino on the other hand is a proven great coach who can't keep himself out of trouble.

The SEC bowl games feature an SEC team with a better record than their opponent in almost every matchup. Must be nice for a conference to be able to pick their matchups

ag-my001

Ygh, can't even finish a comment on poor blocking before that ugly punt coverage. Luckily, I've just had duck fat potatoes, and my wife brought some wassail home. Should be tasty.

squicken

I basically am looking for a reason to turn this off. The program is in awful shape and not acknowledging that is wasting a year. Sumlin has had 3 straight starting QBs transfer out. That's a fireable offense

cdyhybrid

The Aggie receiver that just got hurt went to my high school. Had no idea. Hope he's alright.

Edit: Beautiful cut by Carson.

ag-my001

From third and 1 to third and 11. Even picking it up I'm upset. And :jnc at the commentators calling this unusual for our "veteran" line. They're old, yes, but they haven't been much good all season.

ag-my001

I've been pleased with Hubenak tonight. Making decent reads, hitting some windows, and scrambling to pick up three instead of forcing a throw.

The overall play calling still leaves much to be desired.

"Why hasn't USC developed any tight ends?" - Color guy

Didn't they lose like half their TE depth before the season started due to injuries/suspensions? I think they're starting walk ons at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom