• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Bowl and Playoff Thread - Where American Mediocrity is rewarded!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy Wisconsin won. What I am not happy wit that is 2:15 in the morning.

WHY START THE GAME SO FUCKING LATE. Glad I don't have a job to go to in the morning. Start it at usual primetime of 8/7c not 10:30 at night. Only ppl watching are Die hard fans of the teams not casual CFB fans and ppl that have no work in the morning.
/rant over

Also who drew up that last play that was odd but it gave Bucky the win :)

I had Wisconsin and bought it to +5.5

Also had Louisville and miss st.

$600. Need it for Vegas this weekend

Nice, well done.

Yeah I had a multi pick with Louisville into miss st into USC for $20 @ 3.30.

Tomorrow I am going to go Florida st into Oklahoma into Alabama for $20 @ 2.75

andycapps

Pastry

Banned
More details on arrest, what a moron, they let him go at first!! Police in downtown SA are generally pretty chill, there is a lot going on that is probably more serious than whatever you're doing. They'll usually give you a warning and send you on your way. All my buddies are in town for a wedding this weekend so we're probably going to end up at Pat Os and have a good laugh about this.

Authorities told multiple media outlets that Boykin, 22, and some teammates were in an establishment named Pat O'Brien's just before 2 a.m. when some patrons recognized the quarterback and began to trash talk. Boykin became upset and a scuffle ensued. In the melee, Boykin struck a bar employee.

After walking away, the suspect, whom police were told by bystanders was Boykin, charged officers. He was swinging at one officer and then several officers took him to the ground. After officers threatened to use a stun gun on Boykin, he was arrested. He faces charges of assaulting a police officer, resisting arrest and public intoxication, according to reports.
http://espn.go.com/college-football...terback-trevone-boykin-was-arrested-bar-fight

Fiesta bowl game poster:

201513-game-poster_0.jpg.pagespeed.ce.hGRsXOD9gr.jpg

sounds like the orange bowl is having a hard time putting butts in seats

I feel like this is pretty much every season. That poor stadium. Can't fill Dolphin games, UMiami games are like a funeral, and nobody apparently wants to go to the Orange Bowl.

I went a few years ago when Clemson and WVU played. I think I got tickets second-hand for under $10. After the Stubhub fees!

Ryuuroden

Is fucking up Dantonio's name a running gag now and I just don't know about it because I am still hearing it fucked up on tv, particularly the last name. Starting to wonder if people are just doing it on purpose now.....lol.

pa22word

sounds like the orange bowl is having a hard time putting butts in seats

OU fans are probably at home and staying there due to the ice storm that wrecked havok all over the state earlier this week. I know lots of people who are selling tickets for dirt cheap, lol. Some people aren't even going to be getting any power back until next week.

inm8num2

Is fucking up Dantonio's name a running gag now and I just don't know about it because I am still hearing it fucked up on tv, particularly the last name. Starting to wonder if people are just doing it on purpose now.....lol.

They're just testing the maximum chip-bearing capacity of Dantonio's shoulders.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Someone out there, anyone, Rev. Houston Dale Nutt has to get hired back into Football.

houston-nutt-e1445880674843.jpg

please

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.

Personally, I liked him better back when he was coaching the Phoenix Suns.

Piggus

Lol Boykin. What a moron.

I know it helps Oregon's chances tremendously, but pretty disappointing regardless. It would have been a fun showdown with both QBs playing.

Piggus

Fuck the Police. Boykin should play.

Naw. Punching a police officer in the face is a third degree felony. We lost our best wide receiver last year for the championship game AND the first half of this season just because he smoked some weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom