• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Bowl and Playoff Thread - Where American Mediocrity is rewarded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bachikarn

Laughable they give prime time to the #2 and #3 seed instead of the best team in college football and #1 seed clemson

I'm not sure it's that ridiculous. Normally, I'd say the #2 vs #3 game is going to the be closer, more exciting game, while #1 vs #4 shouldn't be as contested. I'm not sure that's necessarily the case this year, but I think that's a good general rule.

Is fucking up Dantonio's name a running gag now and I just don't know about it because I am still hearing it fucked up on tv, particularly the last name. Starting to wonder if people are just doing it on purpose now.....lol.

They're just testing the maximum chip-bearing capacity of Dantonio's shoulders.
Story of Dantonio's life.. He really is the Rodney Dangerfield of CFB. If we had to keep track of all the chips.. The man would have no shoulders.

They canceled NFL fkball tonight for these games? SMH!

Go Titans!

So, definitely want Sparty tonight : throws up a little bit :

Clemson and OU? I really don't even remotely care.

But I would lvoe to see the Noles punished on national television for having Jimbo as their coach. Plus, my bae is coaching. But, maybe if he loses, he'll realize he's in way over his head and needs to come back to us/me. Please? It's possible, right?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Coogs crapping all over Cook :D

Matrix

andycapps

5dBISbr.gif

So, definitely want Sparty tonight : throws up a little bit :

Clemson and OU? I really don't even remotely care.

But I would lvoe to see the Noles punished on national television for having Jimbo as their coach. Plus, my bae is coaching. But, maybe if he loses, he'll realize he's in way over his head and needs to come back to us/me. Please? It's possible, right?

Our boy is doin awesome Adam.. I miss him. :(

Also go Sparty, win it for Mark.

andycapps

FSU has to get some form of passing game going.

They need to punt here. No way you give Houston the ball there up 21-3.

Who is that commentator? Saying not much difference between giving them the ball on your 36, vs punting it with under 2 minutes left? There's a huge difference and another TD before half is a back breaker.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
FSU has to get some form of passing game going.

They need to punt here. No way you give Houston the ball there up 21-3.

Who is that commentator? Saying not much difference between giving them the ball on your 36, vs punting it with under 2 minutes left? There's a huge difference and another TD before half is a back breaker.

They need to just put Cosentino in. SMAG is too injured to do anything for us.

And Rudolph needs to be the guy to save JJ and come up with some massive plays.

Speaking of alcohol....

Have any of you ever had that Jack Daniel's Black Jack Cola?

Shit is good. Shit is reaaaaal good.

Ugh.... absolute trash. Probably because I strongly dislike Jack in general. But premixed in a can? Nahhhh....

Anyway, Go Coogs.

AAC AAC AAC

Ugh.... absolute trash. Probably because I strongly dislike Jack in general. But premixed in a can? Nahhhh....

Anyway, Go Coogs.

AAC AAC AAC

Pffft. It's not in a can, it's in a bottle. I have some class.

I have no class.

I mean, it's no peanut butter vodka, but still. :p I also picked up some of that orange creamsicle vodka. Can't wait to try that.

I drink like a girl.

andycapps

Eh. Mostly. It's not super strong. It smells like Jack and Coke, but tastes more like just straight Coke. Served cold, it was damn good. I got a few for tonight. I have to drink my way though the MSU game.

Yeah see I like to taste my liquor and I dislike Jack anyway. Though if I'm at a concert or something and it's between that and Bud Light, I'm drinking Jack and Coke. Though we did get some Coke for tonight, and I'm picking up some form of bourbon for later. I'll probably drink some with the Coke, but I don't really need it. Give it to me on the rocks and I'm good.

You haven't had this deliciousness, which I enjoyed on a bullet train in Japan.

aB2eLUZ.png

Pffft. It's not in a can, it's in a bottle. I have some class.

I have no class.

I mean, it's no peanut butter vodka, but still. :p I also picked up some of that orange creamsicle vodka. Can't wait to try that.

I drink like a girl.

Ugh... no, no no. I mean, if I were forced, sure I can do a :jnc. I can do a margarita. Had a good one yesterday, in fact! Even a daquari.

But in a can? No. Those are struggle cans. I see them in Wal-mart in the checkout line for $1. Right next to those pre-packaged alcohol mixes you have to put in the freexer. No.....

The interesting thing is, until recently, I didn't drink...at all. So, I've found a few things I actually enjoy and I roll with it.

I bought some $4 vodka and a couple bottles of Absolut. (I have to be a cliche...) Gimme that cheap stuff all day everyday.

I love a good daquari, though. Fruity and with an umbrella. But enough about me.

That's true. Ultimately if you find something you like, you have to do you.

My old reliable is bourbon. A group of my friends did a bourbon exchange this year which was pretty cool. The thrill of the shipment not being confiscated is half the fun.

Piggus

Ugh... no, no no. I mean, if I were forced, sure I can do a :jnc. I can do a margarita. Had a good one yesterday, in fact! Even a daquari.

But in a can? No. Those are struggle cans. I see them in Wal-mart in the checkout line for $1. Right next to those pre-packaged alcohol mixes you have to put in the freexer. No.....

But the side of the can is textured to feel like a classy crystal glass!

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
FSU line and Cook getting stuffed his a huge surprise as well.. Maguire kinda sucking isn't.

almost his 3rd pick right there....

Why does Jimbo keep calling the deep ball... Maguire can't make those throws.

I love bourbon. I'd really like to get some of the really good stuff sometime, but usually I'm somewhere in the mid-range.

The great thing about bourbon is there are so many good to excellent brands in the $20-$40 range or so. I bought a $50 bottle of Michter's for this exchange and that is the most expensive bottle of liquor I've ever bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom