• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Bowl and Playoff Thread - Where American Mediocrity is rewarded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
CXmKE96WYAA2EFu.jpg

oh goddam it

sonicfan

Venerable Member
I have such a feeling of dread right now as a Spartan fan. I just don't think Cook's shoulder has healed. And I don't think they will be able to run, and I don't get all the talk of how good their defense is, I thought it has been one of weaker D's for MSU over the last several years.

MSU +10, over 45.5
I like MSU in this.
Connor Cook >>>>> Jacob Coker
Throwing deep is the way to attack Bama's D, Cook can do that.
Jacob Coker was iffy early in the year as has gotten a little better, but I think Coker will make some mistakes tonight.
Both teams can check the other's run game decently.
Dantonio is good for a couple trick plays as well.
27 - 24 Spartans.

NightOnyx

Haha so grumpy. I still think interviews right before and during the game are dumb. They do interviews all week and afterwards, let them coach their team.

squicken

Nope. Before Mariota and RG3 started showing up the most recent winner they had in these was Leinart. Reggie Bush has also never shown up.

Bradford won after Leinart and he has been in several. I think Manziel was even in some of them. The notable guys missing are Reggie and Cam, and I wonder if it is b/c of the NCAA violations that hovered around them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom