• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Bowl and Playoff Thread - Where American Mediocrity is rewarded!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE'RE GOIN' TO THE SHIP!

I guess I can say it now without jinxing myself, but I booked my trip to Phoenix last week. Thank god the team came through for me!

jmizzal

I know they wouldn't have come back, but I'm not a fan of throwing in the towel with 3 minutes to go and 3 timeouts left.

Yea same here, all your timeouts, crazy things can happen, why are you punting, if you dont get it on 4th Clemson gonna take a knee anyways

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I feel like there is a little bit too much celebrating going on after the first round.

But playoffs are sooooooo much better than the old way.

Limedust

Dabo replacing Saban when he retires?

Regardless of who comes calling, I wonder if he would ever willingly leave. He seems to really like it there.

For reasons from long, long ago, there would have to be significant turnover in the powers-that-be for Dabo to be considered when Saban retires.

Draxal

Yeah but I think everyone aside from the committee didn't think they really were very good. Kinda kept them in because they were undefeated, like FSU last year.

They didn't think your schedule was good asides from ND/FSU, mind you those 2 are big big big games.

Regardless of who comes calling, I wonder if he would ever willingly leave. He seems to really like it there.

For reasons from long, long ago, there would have to be significant turnover in the powers-that-be for Dabo to be considered when Saban retires.

I don't think Dabo's personality would mesh well with that fanbase. But maybe I'm just hoping he doesn't leave.

CXmBpP7U0AAVGC5.jpg:small

Robble robble

HeySeuss

If the Buckeyes didn't embarrass Bama last year, Sparty might have had a chance. But they're going to prove a point tonight.

For the record tho, I'd love to see Sparty take care of business.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Hope Larry Coker has learned how to become a quarterback in these 3 weeks

Jerrah trying to jinx us with that eagle.

Downhome

As a huge Clemson fan who lives just down the road from the Stadium, I couldn't be more thrilled tonight. After this season, "Clemsoning" is going to have a new meaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom