• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Bowl and Playoff Thread - Where American Mediocrity is rewarded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
I thought Oklahoma was gonna steamroll Clemson.. I was sooo sooo wrong.

If not for some redzone stops by Oklahoma this is a blowout.

Pretty surprised at this. I picked OU to win because I really thought Mayfield could pick apart this Clemson secondary but that was dependent on OU's O line doing its job and, like it did vs Texas, the pressure is fucking shit up. Not to mention the absence of Cain for a deep threat, I figured Clemson would have to really be able to run Watson at will and that's pretty much what they have done.

I also thought Bama would match up better with Clemson than OU because their pass D is not great but now I'm not as sure. That, of course, assuming they beat MSU and that's certainly not a gimme.

CXl92uDUoAATq0a

My family right now.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Clemson needs to go into self preservation mode. I would pull all the starters. Put em back in if OU scores a td.

Hopefully Shaq is good to play next week.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Can they just mercy rule this and get onto the next game already. Stoops being outcoached pretty bad too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom