• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Bowl and Playoff Thread - Where American Mediocrity is rewarded!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decimation.

anuxi_sunstrike.gif

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I think Nick is still mad about Cam in 2010, and has decided that MSUn is eternally at fault.

Balphon

We were one blocked punt away from watching a team that actually had a chance in this game.

That or Bama crushing ND. Either works.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
We were one blocked punt away from watching a team that actually had a chance in this game.

That or Bama crushing ND. Either works.

we're a 4th and 25 gigantic lateral play in OT away from having Alabama not be in this game.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
At least a Harris lead UF played Bama in the SEC Championship Game better than MSU has done so far tonight. Damn.
Florida took shots downfield. I don't think Cook has thrown one more than 20 yards down field unless I've forgotten a play.

Silkworm

If the Gators had been able to keep Grier I genuinely believe they would be playing in the playoff tonight

:-( What a waste of a year for such a dominant Gator defense. Damn you Grier...

Hopefully Del Rio (or maybe even Franks or Trask) will give the Gators a better look offensively next year... that and an improved O-line. :)

Silkworm

If Iowa had won against MSU, I wonder if they would have performed better than MSU has. Ah well, "what ifs". Bama is Bama and they likely would have done the same thing to Iowa as Iowa wasn't exactly that much more impressive than MSU IMHO. OSU on the other hand would likely have provided a much more interesting match up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom