• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Bowl and Playoff Thread - Where American Mediocrity is rewarded!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ejection rule needs to be looked at with targeting. There should be scenarios where targeting is called and ejection doesn't happen, like that play Bosa was ejected for

I turned on the game, my girlfriend is here and she told me she likes Notre Dame......FML. How did she avoid telling this to me till now I don't know, she knows i'm a huge Buckeye fan.
Sounds like you've been given the opportunity to really spice things up in your relationship! Get your role play on and have yourself a Ryu's Bedroom Bowl!

jfkgoblue

ACC officials fuckery. He intended to throw the ball forward? The fuck is that?
Yeah... I have never heard of that before. It's like dropping a pass but giving the catch because he "intended to catch it"

Also Florida td was an obvious illegal motion so we know these refs are awful already

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
I honestly didn't think there would ever be a situation where I would cheer for the Irish. But here we are.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Our offensive line has shown great improvements since the end of the regular season. Finally they aren't a liability.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Pretty apparent how much Peppers helped to cover up the lack of speed in our LB corp. Morgan, Bolden, and Gedeon are so fucking slow it's painful.

HeySeuss

Need to sustain this drive to give our defense some rest. A score would be nice too.

Did we forget we have an elite running back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom