• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Bowl and Playoff Thread - Where American Mediocrity is rewarded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeerGoogles

Neo Member
Playoff ratings this year were down a 1/3 from last year

Beaten by a second!!

Has to do with match ups, osu bama is a ratings hog while Oregon vs fsu had 2 heisman winners. This years match ups weren't nearly as appealing

Having them air on New Years Eve has to have something to do with this, too. The west coast was still at work when OU-Clemson kicked off.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Playoff ratings this year were down a 1/3 from last year

Beaten by a second!!

Has to do with match ups, osu bama is a ratings hog while Oregon vs fsu had 2 heisman winners. This years match ups weren't nearly as appealing
it was NYE more than matchups. 9.9 while ending about 30 minutes before midnight est is pretty good.

HeySeuss

Put the better play caller in the booth calling plays and look what happens. Too bad we figured it out so late in the year after it was too late.

BattleFrogSeriesLogo.jpg

I...I have issues with that arm placement.

Edit: But I fully support the commercial...show more of that.

Who is winning in Gata/scUM?

I'm still hoping for the meteor and/or Godzilla.

Hellz ya, that's my bae right there.

Time for a Marshall fumble....

HeySeuss

With Sparty shitting the bed we need them to win so the conference doesn't go back to being the laughing stock of CFB.

But I'd be happy with either of your options lol

Hellz ya, that's my bae right there.

Time for a Marshall fumble....

Everytime.. I fear him dropping it.

With Sparty shitting the bed we need them to win so the conference doesn't go back to being the laughing stock of CFB.

It doesn't matter. We are already the laughingstock again.

There is not enough alcohol in the world to ever get me to hope scUM wins.

When I was 3, my mom taught me to gag myself whenever anyone said "Michigan." It's not in my genes. My mom legit told me, my brother and sister she would disown any of us if we even applied to Michigan. I think she was kidding. Mostly.

Ironically, none of her kids went to Ohio State...

Why would I want to run that obstacle course/ How is that fun? That's...that's work.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
This is Florida's 6 Citrus Bowl appearance, one more than Tennessee.

You can't spell "Florida Citrus Bowl" without Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom