• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Bowl and Playoff Thread - Where American Mediocrity is rewarded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
bye bye Bosa

Notre Dame fans:

a-chance.gif

I really wish I had a way to watch all these games at once. I need a button on the remote that can be programmed to switch between several different channels.

Ryuuroden

I turned on the game, my girlfriend is here and she told me she likes Notre Dame......FML. How did she avoid telling this to me till now I don't know, she knows i'm a huge Buckeye fan.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I really wish I had a way to watch all these games at once. I need a button on the remote that can be programmed to switch between several different channels.

The ESPN app on the 360 has the ability to split-screen games. Why the Xbox One app doesn't have it is beyond me... Probably to try and get people using the shitty snap feature.

I turned on the game, my girlfriend is here and she told me she likes Notre Dame......FML. How did she avoid telling this to me till now I don't know, she knows i'm a huge Buckeye fan.

At least it really only impacts this game. I mean, she could've said she was a Michigan fan instead!

MIMIC

Banned

Taking bets everyone

They stay together: $4.09
They break up: $1.30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom