• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Bowl and Playoff Thread - Where American Mediocrity is rewarded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silkworm

Oh well, the Gators look like Michigan State last night. At least they managed to score in the 1st quarter to prevent from being shutout.

Looking at the Gators, all I see is dead fish....

Here's hoping to a good start to the 2016 season for the Gators to help erase this 3 game slide off a steep cliff.

Congrats to Michigan. They outplayed and outcoached the Gators by a wide margin today.

Florida loses so many players for next year too. McElwain is not a good coach in case that wasn't readily clear half way through the season.

Silkworm

Florida loses so many players for next year too. McElwain is not a good coach in case that wasn't readily clear half way through the season.

Eh, not sure I'd jump off the boat on Coach McElwain yet. I'd give him until year 3 when all the players on the team are the ones he recruited. I actually think they have a lot of talent coming in next year and expect the O-line and QB position to be a bit more solid vs. what we saw at the tail end of this past season.

pxleyes

Banned
Honestly don't have a clue what you are taking about. He's absolutely making the most out of a bad situation. What more would you have him do?

Draxal

OMFG.gif

Ponn

Banned
My family has so many salty tears right now and I thought those were supposed to come from crocodiles not gators. They hate me so much right now.

Good win still can't help but feel disappointed. We have as much talent as anyone in the nation, if we didn't play like dog shit for a game we would have had a shot.

Oh well, such is life

Anno

A bittersweet year, but I'm glad we came to play today with so many weird things going on. Good luck to Bosa, Zeke and the rest leaving this year, and can't wait until next year starts back up.

Gorillaz

Bittersweet that we stumbled like this in the end but it has still been a fun ride with the bucks this year. Gonna miss that senior class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom