• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Bowl and Playoff Thread - Where American Mediocrity is rewarded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Uh, who doesn't do that?

Someone who also doesn't rush the field.

I remember players borderline attacking other players for even thinking of gatorading Saban after beating Florida in 2009. But on the otherhand, this lead to players almost killing him with the dousing after beating Texas.

Someone who also doesn't rush the field.

I remember players borderline attacking other players for even thinking of gatorading Saban after beating Florida in 2009. But on the otherhand, this lead to players almost killing him with the dousing after beating Texas.

That's.. Saban

Honestly don't have a clue what you are taking about. He's absolutely making the most out of a bad situation. What more would you have him do?

Develop an offense, he had plenty of time to turn one of his QB's into serviceable players, that and he's certainly got talent at the skill positions. Can't run it, can't throw it. I mean if Grier, who has never been particularly good himself, being out leads to the wheels falling off the offense with the supposed offensively smart McElwain then what's that supposed to say?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Develop an offense, he had plenty of time to turn one of his QB's into serviceable players, that and he's certainly got talent at the skill positions. Can't run it, can't throw it. I mean if Grier, who has never been particularly good himself, being out leads to the wheels falling off the offense with the supposed offensively smart McElwain then what's that supposed to say?

Treon Harris and no other quarterbacks that could play.

CXqch-cW8AEFk5T.png

Anyone know who the sponsor was?

As amazing as Henry has been this season, and as much as I wanted him to win (which he did), I honestly thought McCaffrey deserved it just so every slightly more.

Stanford is impressive. I'd take them over every team in the nation outside of maybe clemson. That early season hiccup to northwestern looks worse now but damn are they clicking in this game.

Stanford and ohio state, along with the performance of Michigan state are the biggest supporting factors for an expanded 8 team playoff.

Nebraska also beat ucla. Minnesota won.

Michigan beat the sec east champion and made it look easy. Ohio state won. Indiana got screwed by a bad call on a field goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom