• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Bowl and Playoff Thread - Where American Mediocrity is rewarded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashman

Banned
Shake and bake.

----

I haven't payed much attention to TCU this year outside of a couple of games. Have they struggled this badly all season?

Besides the Texas games they've been shaky all year. They already lost most of their defense to injuries throughout the year and now without Boykin and Doctson they were always going to get run tonight

Besides the Texas games they've been shaky all year. They already lost most of their defense to injuries throughout the year and now without Boykin and Doctson they were always going to get run tonight
Ah ok, thanks! I didn't know they were so plagued with injuries. That sucks. And I was just reading about the qb being suspended. Damn.

Edit: Wow, that's just unfair, haha.

Talon

College committee should move there best of 4 playoff games to new years day, push up the rose bowl to a noon start. Move the sugar bowl to another night.
Living in a pretend world where the committee would make the Rose Bowl do anything.

The Flop

Banned
You mean the same shtick he does after every game they play against a ranked team?

To be fair I think I only saw 1 person of the espn/fox sports teams pick Clemson to win, the rest thought Oklahoma would slaughter us, and that we were over ranked.

Looking forward to the 11th, come through Watson!

Balphon

To be fair I think I only saw 1 person of the espn/fox sports teams pick Clemson to win, the rest thought Oklahoma would slaughter us, and that we were over ranked.

Looking forward to the 11th, come through Watson!

You were #1 in every playoff ranking.

It's not like Dabo is the first coach to pull that shit, though.

The Flop

Banned
The committee could have easily made Bama v. OU in the first round and no one would have batted an eye

ESPN would have, also why wasn't the Orange Bowl the prime time game with the number 1 team in the playoffs? Oh wait, espn loves the SEC :p.

EDIT: I agree though that the playoff games should move to 1st, the 31st should be reserved for other "New Years Six" bowls.

Balphon

Well we might just win this if we can manage to run more than 5 plays in the 4th quarter.

EDIT: Man the turn in luck in this game has been ridiculous.

Balphon

So what is the largest blown lead in a bowl game?

Ducks are falling apart.

I could've told you they'd come back as soon as Adams went down.

The offense is average at best with Lockie in. The mistakes our telling.

The game has also had the flukiest of fluke plays on both sides, it's pretty crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom