• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff + New Year's Six |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't mean it that way.

And you didn't have to. That's literally the best part.
laugh.gif

Ah it wouldn't be a buckeye bowl loss without the salty haters showing up to shitpost

You guys are salty every week. Enjoy taking a little and the hot dump of a final memory of your team to end your year. You guys and your general shit attitudes earned it. Trust us.

edit: and another sack lmao.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
SO most of the bowl games over the past two days have been entertaining, I was expecting this one to be the best of the lot.....welp.

Daingurse

Big bowl atmospheres are usually fun. Even smaller ones depending on the bowl. Fun even if you don't have much investment in any team. Seeing the new city, doing downtown stuff, sometimes bowl activities, etc.

I've seen Orange, Sugar, Fiesta, Citrus, Cure, St. Petersburg, Liberty, and Champs/Russell - I think. More often than not, they are fun - except St. Pete. Pure trash.

Oh yeah, it was fun as hell overall! Just wish Ohio could get SOMETHING done lol.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I just got a Ohio State loses, 50% off your next Papa Johns order email notification. Looks like pizza for NYD!

Yeah it was a great game where we just didn't perform to the level we needed to, to win. We could have still pulled it off but it was obvious in that first quarter that our guys were very disappointed to not be in playoff.

Yeah we were disappointed we didn't get to play Bama first round so didn't even bother to show

MIMIC

Banned
So does this game even make an Alabama-Clemson game more clearer? Because I wouldn't say that Clemson was that much of a factor. We couldn't even do the simplest of things.

pa22word

You don't get to have this. That's alabama's never ending fountain of haterade.

Nothing tops mid 2000s oklahoma in hatred.

I swear the entire football collective wanted to see our program get death penalty'd after we got that championship game despite losing to Kstate in the B12 title game.

Ryuuroden

Us and Alabama get it more than most. Maybe Notre Dame. Nobody else is close

I literally hear from people who don't watch, know, or care about football who come out of the woodworks when Ohio State loses to rip on them. To me its just funny because they went so far out of their way to do it. You know your team has made it when this happens. Hate only comes because of success. So when you fail, everyone gets gleeful about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom