• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff Thread | Setting A Daggerous Precedent

Status
Not open for further replies.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
The Duke-Toledo game is frustrating me so I'm watch Clemson and Cole Stoudt do what Jeff Driskel is going to do for Duke next season.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Be careful what you wish for.

I thought the Jeff Driskel/Cole Stoudt comparison made it clear I knew what was up. Its terrifying to think that Driskel could be our best option at QB next year should he come. Maybe Braxton Miller's parents will force him to come to Duke for a year, get a worthwhile degree when that NFL career doesn't pan out.

Definitely! Going to be awesome to see a lot of good matchups. Don't count Jerry Kill and even Ferentz out, either. Lot of good coaches who can routinely pull out a nice upset or take games down to the wire.

Of course we're not counting Jerry Kill and Kirk Ferentz out.

They have four B1G Coach of the Year Awards between them!

So the assistant strength coordinator who yanks Venables to the sideline is the biggest story of the second half.

And this is his winning Twitter avatar:

CeIi4qbK.jpeg

So the teams complaining about not making the playoffs came from the same conference as OU and Texas right? Im just checking, because right now the big 12 is making the B1Gs bowl performances look amazing

@Jake_Trotter (Jake Trotter): Texas’ last five drives have gone for negative 40 yards. NEGATIVE #TexasBowl (1m ago)

It kind of amazes me how terrible the QB play at Texas, Michigan, and Florida are. I don't even know how that happens.

Same way UCLA and Cal seem to never have good QBs.

Draxal

Texas has 29 yards

Down to 25.

Texas’ last five drives have gone for negative 40 yards. NEGATIVE #TexasBowl

@Jake_Trotter (Jake Trotter): Texas’ last five drives have gone for negative 40 yards. NEGATIVE #TexasBowl (1m ago)

Same way UCLA and Cal seem to never have good QBs.

GDMIT.

Texas offense has 29 total yards through 3 quarters. Texas had a 44-yard TD drive in this game.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Down to 25.

Texas’ last five drives have gone for negative 40 yards. NEGATIVE #TexasBowl

GDMIT.

Texas offense has 29 total yards through 3 quarters. Texas had a 44-yard TD drive in this game.
Arkansas has the potential to be a very scary team next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom