• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff Thread | Setting A Daggerous Precedent

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DanWolken 48m48 minutes ago
On Media Day at the Rose Bowl they allocated 30 minutes for each team and 45 to interview ESPN personalities.

SPORTS!

Draxal

No way isnt must watch, you have the giant rivalry angle plus arguably two of the most hated/disliked coaches in football. People will be tuning in big time, OSU/UM to be night game confirmed within 3 years.

Harbaugh and Meyer are the most animated as well. They're not boring to watch like Saban is.

Should fire Saban and make Kiffikins the HC of Bama.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
No way isnt must watch, you have the giant rivalry angle plus arguably two of the most hated/disliked coaches in football. People will be tuning in big time, OSU/UM to be night game confirmed within 3 years.

By 2016,Meyer will be on his 3rd heart attack and Harbaugh will be back in the NFL.

bachikarn

Harbaugh and Meyer are the most animated as well. They're not boring to watch like Saban is.

Should fire Saban and make Kiffikins the HC of Bama.

Wait really? I don't remember Meyer being that animated at UF. He was so chill UF fans thought he was on Xanax his last year.

irate-urban-meyer-at-refs.gif

urban-meyer-is-mad.gif

yuDHsLd.gif

And I can tell you from being at the game how animated he gets when JT or someone missed a throw, he would literally slam his headset on the ground.

ag-my001

A&M opens up with a three and out. Good to know we spent our bowl practices changing absolutely nothing on offense.

Now for the defense to show how to give up the deep bomb.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Harbaugh vs. Meyer is gonna be great.

Actually, the same is also true for Harbaugh vs. Franklin and Harbaugh vs. Dantonio.

Definitely! Going to be awesome to see a lot of good matchups. Don't count Jerry Kill and even Ferentz out, either. Lot of good coaches who can routinely pull out a nice upset or take games down to the wire.

squicken

OU and A&M are the two most disappointing teams this year. And why would anyone want Sumlin?

All the talent that Mike Sherman recruited leaves and his team is a middle tier SEC team

squicken

Did that tool WVU QB just do the Manziel Money thing? He missed a wide open WR down the sideline, then threw a short pass that the Aggies Agy'd

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
The umpire walked towards the play like he was marking it dead. Bizarre then to just let it keep going
I'm of the opinion that they should let plays like that go on. Better to review it and move it back than it is to review it, find he wasn't down and just go "whoops."

squicken

A&M needs to just zero blitz every play. Gonna get burned anyway, might as well hope to get lucky and pick up a couple of turnovers

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
I'm inclined to think that was a ticky tack call. #3 seems to have taken 1 step before nailing the WVU QB. I know they're always going to call that because of protecting QBs, but still.

Balphon

I'm inclined to think that was a ticky tack call. #3 seems to have taken 1 step before nailing the WVU QB. I know they're always going to call that because of protecting QBs, but still.

Given what happened to Trickett he's gonna need all the protection he can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom