• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff Thread | Setting A Daggerous Precedent

Status
Not open for further replies.

FyreWulff

11W: While you were sleeping, Ohio State fans violated Alabama's Bear Bryant and Nick Saban statues

eZdUd4a.jpg

I know I'm late to this but I'll also chime in on it being weird to have a statue of a living person.

The statue of Tom Osborne and Brook Berringer at UNL is also a bit weird because of that, but I guess they at least waited for Tom to retire.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Damn... My boy had his flight cancelled from New Jersey yesterday and decided to drive down to Atlanta for this game and support is ole miss team. Sucks.

That drive back will suck. I feel bad for him

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Haha sure although I was going to do real pic January or whatever. Fuck it, let's do it. I'll be at the game btw!

OK, let's say for the entire month of January the loser has to have an avatar of the winner's choice (presumably team related). Obviously no forum rule breaking involved in the avatar.

Awesome that you are able to go to the game. We would have made the trip if it weren't a Thursday, we are in norcal but it was too hard for both of us to get time off.

andycapps

OK, let's say for the entire month of January the loser has to have an avatar of the winner's choice (presumably team related). Obviously no forum rule breaking involved in the avatar.

Awesome that you are able to go to the game. We would have made the trip if it weren't a Thursday, we are in norcal but it was too hard for both of us to get time off.

Should really make it so the loser has to post in this thread at least once a week for the month of January.

I'll make it a point to ask the loser if they switched team allegiances whenever possible.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Ole Miss gonna Ole Miss.

I think TCU was a better team than Baylor (who will probably lose to MSU tomorrow) but Baylor still would have gotten the potential playoff spot over them due to the head to head.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
But not Alabama or Oregon?

I think most people consider those two teams more "proven" than tOSU or FSU this season, tOSU because they basically played no one and FSU because they got through the season just barely beating teams that aren't that good. That's evidenced by the fact a decent amount of people seem to expect both games to be very one-sided.

I think both will be relatively close. But I could be (and often am) wrong.

Ole Miss gonna Ole Miss.

I think TCU was a better team than Baylor (who will probably lose to MSU tomorrow) but Baylor still would have gotten the potential playoff spot over them due to the head to head.

why, their defense got shredded against the two good teams they played (Oregon and Ohio State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom