• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff Thread | Setting A Daggerous Precedent

Status
Not open for further replies.
The moment weve all been waiting for, the Sugar Bowl poster!

201414-game-poster.jpg.pagespeed.ce.n1FW_ttnlt.jpg

Piggus

Lol at even thinking tosu has a shot against Bama.

Let's see... Alabama lost to Ol' Miss, who just got decimated, they beat Arkansas by a whopping 1 point, they barely survived against an LSU that lost to an utterly shitty Notre Dame, and they weren't particulary dominant against Mississippi State. I'd say OSU has a real chance. Alabama has show that they're vulnerable in a number of ways.

this is random, but what were the conference affiliations for bowl games before the BCS?

Big Ten and Pac 10 were Rose, that's a long standing relationship. I'm sure SEC was Sugar, Big 12 Cotton?

I don't recall when the ACC affiliated themselves with the Orange, but the champion went to the Citrus before that.

Chris R

It would be funny if the two underdogs tomorrow blow the favorites out.

At least Ohio has a chance, FSU gonna get embarrassed worse than Ole Miss

edit: That's game, more piss poor throwing decisions by Arizona

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Let's see... Alabama lost to Ol' Miss, who just got decimated, they beat Arkansas by a whopping 1 point, they barely survived against an LSU that lost to an utterly shitty Notre Dame, and they weren't particulary dominant against Mississippi State. I'd say OSU has a real chance. Alabama has show that they're vulnerable in a number of ways.

Arizona meanwhile is having a hard time with Boise, who lost to Ole Miss. So...

All 4 teams have issues. Even the one that hasn't lost.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
As usual, will depend on the OSUn QB. Will he be Joe Montana like Garcia/Knight/Bo, or be a usual qb in their 2nd start.

But OSUn is not the same OSUn as they were with their 2nd qb. They have good rushing numbers, but that was with a qb with 900 yards rushing, and the #3 QB does not look like a running Qb. So who knows what kind of offense they will be.

Logic says they will be a more "pro style" offense, with a drop back/stationary qb, which our defense would prefer, over a mobile/passing qb.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Arizona should have kicked the FG with 3 and 10... now they gotta score and 2pt. They could have won it with a TD now.

I know you want the score, but they've stopped BSU hard all 2nd half.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
What a fucking idiot.

seriously, fucking hell.

one thing you can't do.. can't do is go down... he goes down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom