• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff Thread | Setting A Daggerous Precedent

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
How did Alabama lose to this piece of shit team?
As Lonestar has alluded to, Auburn broke their offense. Despite the score, their defense has been playing well (3 turnovers), they've just had absolutely no help from their offense.

I hope they realize what they did when Ohio st gets destroyed by Alabama. Dropping TCU 3 spots was a fucking disgrace and took the fun out of the potential of the playoff. Hyperbole over.

Im enjoying this game so much though, my frogs needed to come out here and show we've always been Defense first, its just our offense is actually good too for once!

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
And now the Mississippi offensive line will be composed of five turnstiles instead of 4.

As Lonestar has alluded to, Auburn broke their offense. Despite the score, their defense has been playing well, they've just had absolutely no help from their offense.

As Lonestar has alluded to, Auburn broke their offense. Despite the score, their defense has been playing well (3 turnovers), they've just had absolutely no help from their offense.

oh ok nice almost double post

andycapps

Missed, but did Tunsil get his leg destroyed?

Dr. Bo was being chased from RT spot and got tackled into back of Tunsil's right leg.

lol what the hell was that, Bo?

I'm waiting for the update from ESPN that Hugh Freeze has turned down the offers he's gotten from NFL teams and is staying with Ole Miss.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
That's... weird. I edited my post to put in (3 turnovers) and it did another post? o_O

I didn't see a double post.

Look at these "people" going on about TCU in the playoff, when it should/would have been Baylor in before them.

JCX

TCU harnessing that anger. Reminds me of when Alabama missed the MNC then took it out on MSU in the capitol one bowl.

Any word on the Big 12 expanding for next season?

ryseing

I think they need to think more about using a TE and help out with the blocking. Or two TE's. 3?

I dunno. The shit tier performance of the O Line definitely isn't helping, but Wallace looks completely lost.

Establish the fucking run if you can OM. Clearly the pass ain't getting it done today.

Edit: also, KANSAS played better against this TCU team. The hell?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I dunno. The shit tier performance of the O Line definitely isn't helping, but Wallace looks completely lost.

Establish the fucking run if you can OM. Clearly the pass ain't getting it done today.

They haven't had a run game all year. They have tiny "scatbacks" with no power back to speak of, besides their Offensive Lineman/Quarterback gimmick.

andycapps

Edit: also, KANSAS played better against this TCU team. The hell?

Who is going to run the ball? Wallace? This team lives or dies by Bo. Max protect is the way to go right now, IMO.

Piggus

TCU harnessing that anger. Reminds me of when Alabama missed the MNC then took it out on MSU in the capitol one bowl.

Any word on the Big 12 expanding for next season?

We've also seen Alabama implode after missing the MNC though. :p I'd say it can go either way with regard to how a team reacts.

Tamanon

Banned
I like Tebow in the booth.

Finally got my cable and internet hooked up. Ole Miss is not faring well it seems, and it looks like it's not going to change.

STAHP HE"S ALREADY DEAD.

qwGCEmI.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom