• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff Thread | Setting A Daggerous Precedent

Status
Not open for further replies.

andycapps

Running out of things to say about this game..

Think I just heard one of the announcers humming along with the outro to commercials.

So after the game, Patterson's press conference will begin with him saying "We're number 6?" and end with him immediately dropping the mic and walking out.

Edit: I originally said Anderson. I get the mug of shame.

jjasper

4089272_o.gif

tOSU has to be smug as hell right now knowing they stole a playoff spot

When Ohio State gets BTFO tomorrow, the Horned Frogs getting robbed will be forgiven.

I hope they realize what they did when Ohio st gets destroyed by Alabama. Dropping TCU 3 spots was a fucking disgrace and took the fun out of the potential of the playoff. Hyperbole over.

Need to keep track of these, just in case.

Draxal

The real shame is that FSU never slipped up. I think Ohio State is better than them.

Truth be told I'm not sure how good Ohio State is, they were clearly the best team in the B1G, and nobody offered more than a token opposition to them this year which is why I'm really eager to see tomorrow's game.

andycapps

The Ol' Miss defense hasn't played well this entire game. I get the turnovers, but you still have to do your job.

I agree, but they haven't really had any time to regroup and figure out what the heck they're doing wrong because their offense either goes 3 and out or Bo drops the ball, butt fumble, or interception, decides to send a walk-on in with his jersey on, etc.

ag-my001

Can't wait for A&M to learn about 3rd and Chavis and the Mustang package.
Please explain. He's been gainfully employed for a long time now, so I need to see if it's an annoyance or a fatal flaw that everyone ignores. Gotta get started on my pessimism early.

jjasper

Please explain. He's been gainfully employed for a long time now, so I need to see if it's an annoyance or a fatal flaw that everyone ignores. Gotta get started on my pessimism early.
Chavis has a tendency to play a very soft zone on third and long and in late game situations with the lead. Teams often exploit it very easily.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Kevtones you want to do an avatar bet on the game tomorrow?

Full disclosure I pretty much disappear from these threads in the off season.

ag-my001

Chavis has a tendency to play a very soft zone on third and long and in late game situations with the lead. Teams often exploit it very easily.
Well, A&M has played very soft on pretty much every down and distance for the last two years, so I'll take this as an improvement.

Kevtones

Kevtones you want to do an avatar bet on the game tomorrow?

Full disclosure I pretty much disappear from these threads in the off season.

Haha sure although I was going to do real pic January or whatever. Fuck it, let's do it. I'll be at the game btw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom